JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, December 1, 2016

December Spotlight Post - Make your own Adventcalendar

Hi, Everyone,

curious how I made this Advent calendar? 




Go and visit the STAMPlorations blog to find out!

Remember if you try out any of the techniques from our Spotlight posts and hook your project up at our Spotlight Project Showcase  you have a chance to win a $15 gift certificate (random drawing) OR your choice of 5x7 stamp set + a Spotlight Project guest designer spot (randomly drawn from the Top 3 picks).

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is very creative and fun project idea!! Thanks for sharing your tutorial!! :) HUGS

papierelle said...

Wahnsinn, was für eine Arbeit, aber sie hat sich mehr als gelohnt. So schön ist er geworden und die kleinen Bildchen werden Freude bringen. Nur aus der 24 schließe ich, das Ihr Weihnachten nicht zusammen verbringt.
LG Gundi

Kim Heggins said...

This is just amazing...so much fun Cornelia!

Anita in France said...

Loved seeing how this all came together in your tutorial, Cornelia ... it's fabulous! The white on kraft is delicious ... and all those tiny coloured images ... so cute ... I'm sure your daughter loved it! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

How fabulous your Advent calendar, Cornelia! I'm working on Advent envelopes (using the ATC envelope die and a whole lot of STAMPlorations products) for my niece and nephew, which I'm mailing to them daily. I'm a day or so behind but that's okay...carrying on...
Hugs~c